Sunday, May 11, 2014

piCture pOlish: Chillax & Badass Stripes

Hey there! It's been quiet here for the last few days, but I'm back! And today I have one of Picture Polish Urban Shades, Chillax. Love the name, love the color even more! The formula is perfection. Two easy coats. I'm telling you, if you love cream polishes, you have got to try Picture Polish creams. Feels like I always say the same think whenever I'm posting cream polishes from this brand, but it's the truth. 

Chillax is a bright mint green with blue undertone. Dries glossy, but I still use top coat for my swatch. It's also one of those polishes that is hard to capture and show its true color. My pc, laptop, and iphone are not showing the same color! It's is a touch greener than whatever you are seeing.

I used striping tape and piCture pOlish Badass to create the stripes, sealed off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.

piCture pOlish Chillax & Badass

piCture pOlish Chillax & Badass

piCture pOlish Chillax & Badass
I purchased this polish from Nail Polish Canada. You can also get them from Harlow & Co.Llarowe, or directly from Picture Polish, all offer worldwide shipping. 

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment