Friday, August 15, 2014

Field of Flowers

First off, let me say this again.. I suck at painting flowers. They are really a hit and miss, mostly missed :p. Late last night I had the urge to do another floral mani and I went for it. Well.. Let's just say the only thing I love about it is the colour palette. 
I did the base gradient with China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin and Sun Upon My Skin. For the rest, I kinda grabbed them randomly from my drawer and forgot to list what they are (oops). 





Sorry about the mess, I guess I didn't get them all during clean up. Only noticed it when I edit the pics! Hope you enjoyed it more than I did, these didn't stay long on my nails.

XO
Novi

8 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself!! These turned out really cute!! I love Metro Pollen-tin's color but HATE the formula, I can't seem to get it spot on without 3 good coats and then it sometimes still sucks, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is pretty cute too! We all have those days where we just don't like what we create, but I definitely like this! Flowers are hard to do! I love that yellow! I think I saw it in Sally's and passed it up, but have since regretted that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are super cute. Flowers on a small scale are really hard to do, but I think you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it. It reminds me of a watercolor painting you'd find in a coffee table book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are adorable! I love the little butterflies! I want China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin so bad but it was always sold at my Sally's, I don't have a yellow like that in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these are adorable! And the butterflies add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too hard on yourself. When opening the page, I scrolled through the pics first and was flood with instant happiness. So your mani did me good, hence it must be awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so bright and fun, love it!

    ReplyDelete