Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Swatches: Enchanted Polish Mercy

Hi guys!

Happy hump day! Today I have an absolute gorgeous polish (but unfortunately not mine) to share with you. I picked this up for a friend, along with other polishes for myself on the last Enchanted restock. She's kind enough to let me try it, and I kind of regret that I did, cause now I really want it! 

Enchanted Polish Mercy
Isn't it gorgeous?? It's a dusty medium purple shade. The holo isn't the strongest, but it's ok for me. I swear I saw a slight shimmer in a low lightning. I was completely swoon over this! I love my purples. This is two thin coats with HK girl top coat. Great opacity and formula. 

Enchanted Polish Mercy

Enchanted Polish Mercy

Hope you're all having a fabulous day! Stay warm!

XO
Novi

4 comments: