Monday, April 28, 2014

Colorful Lines

Hi guys! Today's post goes up a little late than I planned. I started making video again after the first one months ago, oops haha. Of course, I'm not that savvy to begin with in editing videos, I completely forgot how I did it the first time, and for some reason I can't save my video. I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong as I'm writing this post. 

Anyway, today I'm playing with the idea of doing free hand lines. The inspiration came from google, I typed in 'colorful patterns' and see if there's anything interesting that I can try to do, and the lines interest me the most. 
I realize my lines are not perfect and crisp as I would like them, but I totally love the end result! I painted them with a nail art striping brush over a white base. Polishes used here are Picture Polish Violet Femme, Hot Lips, Citrus, Marine, Sky and OPI Need Sunglasses, Do You Lilac It? Finished off with Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat.




Update! I finally made it work! I apologize in advance for the poor editing of this video, it's also a mute video haha, but it's pretty self explanatory. I promise to try and do better next time, with the lighting and all. Hope you enjoyed the video!



XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I would never have the patience for something like this!

    ReplyDelete