Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NOTD: Illamasqua Facet

Happy hump day! Although this is not related to my post at all, did you know that today's also 10 years anniversary of Mean Girls? I didn't know until I did my nails, or I would've picked something pink! Instead, I'm watching the movie again, as I am writing this post. Are you wearing pink today? :)

Back to my NOTD, Illamasqua Facet is a grey leaning taupe base creme with micro flakies in it that gives a bronze shimmery look from an arm length, you'll see it on my macro shot, so gorgeous! It was opaque within 2 coats, and topped with KB Shimmer Clearly On Top. 


Illamasqua Facet

Illamasqua Facet

Illamasqua Facet
I purchased this online from Hudson's Bay, retails for CAN 17.00. As far as I know this is one of the two exclusive shade for Canadian, the other one is Gothiqua.

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment