Monday, September 8, 2014

Girly Bits Mint-al Precision

Hi guys! Today I have a new Girly Bits polish to share with you. It's one of the new collaboration shade created for Tiffany from Polished to Precision on her first blogaversary. You totally should check out her post for this shade (and others, she does amazing swatches of a lot of mainstream & indie brands) HERE.

One thing that I totally agreed from her post, well no, two things actually. That this is a gorgeous shade and it's a royal pain to photograph. No matter what setup I used, the pics keep showing it more blue when it's really not this blue. You definitely will see the green shade in person. I promise.
Mint-al Precision is an aqua mint shimmer filled with blue-green shifting flakes. The formula is a tad on the thick side for me, but still easy to apply. I used 3 thin coats and top coat here. 


Girly Bits Mint-al Precision

Girly Bits Mint-al Precision

Girly Bits Mint-al Precision

Girly Bits Mint-al Precision
This is now available to order from Girly Bits, and soon will be available from distributors such as Harlow & Co. and Llarowe.

XO
Novi 

No comments:

Post a Comment