Monday, September 1, 2014

Proud Beauty Bloggers of Colors with Green

Hi everyone! It's time again for another collaborative post by Proud Beauty Bloggers of Colors, and our theme this time is 'Green'. I had a mani planned for this, but suddenly I just blanked out. Has that ever happened to you? So I just pulled 2 greens from my untried list to use. In my head they looked so much better, lol. 

Enchanted Polish All Love Garden and Illamasqua Destiny are my picks for the green theme. I definitely need to use Destiny again on its own, it's so gorgeous! 



Go ahead and check out more green manicures by the awesome ladies from the link-up below!

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Love this, and now I NEED that Illamasqua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do! It's gorrrrgeous!! But you'll need an australian buddy to get it..

      Delete