Saturday, October 18, 2014

Glam Polish Incurably Romantic & Messy Mansion 20

Happy Saturday! First off, I want to thank everyone for the positive responses on my last post. It was not an easy decision for me to do the post, but I'm glad I did.

Now lets get on the fun stuff! Today I'm showing you one of the new addition in my Glam Polish stash, Incurably Romantic, this is part of Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend collection (I have swatches of a couple others here). I stamped two nails with a rose image from Messy Mansion #20 using Mundo de Unas Black. I sponged Glam Polish Bewitched (see swatches here) on the tips of my index and pinkie, and just leave my thumb plain. I sealed the design with one coat of HK Girl top coat.


Here's some swatches of Incurably Romantic on its own. I used two coats, top coat is definitely needed for this as the glitter gives a slightly textured finish.
Glam Polish Incurably Romantic

Glam Polish Incurably Romantic

Glam Polish Incurably Romantic

Glam Polish Incurably Romantic
This Glam Polish is still available to purchase either directly from Glam Polish website or their distributors such as Harlow & Co., Mei Mei's Signatures, or Ella Ann Cosmetics.

XO
Novi

3 comments:

  1. Love the textured glittery nail tips. I have that stamp plate, but I've neverused that image yet. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time using this plate. I think the rose image from this plate is my favorite!

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous! I love both the polish and the stamping and glitter, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete