Friday, May 1, 2015

Green Dotticure

I'm starting a new month with last month's manicure, haha. If you're following me on Instagram, maybe you remember I posted a beach mani a few days ago? Well, this is the one. It's so simple and yet I loved it so much I wore it for 4 full days! That's definitely a record. And when I removed them, they hadn't chipped at all and there's only very little tip wear. I was amazed, and then I remembered why I love OPI in the first place. They are so good on me.

My base is Damone Roberts 1968, the prettiest OPI green! Every time I wear this I regret not buying 2 bottles when they were on sale. I love this so much I want to wear it all the time! But at the same time I don't want to bottle to have noticeable fill line... You get that, right? Lol! I used OPI Christmas Gone Plaid for the dots and topped with HK Girl top coat. 


What is your favorite color that you have backups for your backup? :)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment