Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gradient Mani with OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and Zoya Josie

Hi All!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It has been one month since my first post, feels like I've just started last week! :) For this weekend, I'm rocking a gradient mani. I have been wanting to try this since forever! Finally picked up the proper makeup sponge to do it. I am hooked! The possibilities are endless with this, you can mix and match polishes and try out so many combos! Be sure to see more gradient posts from me ;)

Onto the pics..










I used two coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and sponged Zoya Josie as the gradient. Finished up with one coat of Out The Door top coat. I really love the look! 

Hope you liked the post :)

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Love it, I still got some issues with Ombre :-/ can't ever get the look lol I'm soo useless lol Czechbook : Probably who named it was Czech like me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep practicing! You'll get the hang of it! :D

      Delete