Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pink Jelly Sammich Stamping

Hi guys!

Just a quick post here to show you this mani I did yesterday :) I was glued to the tv but still have the urge to do my nails, and  thought.. hm, what can I do without having to leave the tv. I know, lol, lazy bum! So I did this! Wasn't sure it's gonna turn out ok, but I quite like the result :)









Basically, I did a layering of stamping and jelly polish. I'm sure someone else has done this before, I just can't remember who or where I have seen it from. 
For the base color, I used 1 coat of OPI Party in My Cabana, and then I stamped the design using OPI Alpine Snow.The nail plate I used was Konad S6. I put a thin layer of OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em over the design, stamped again, and finished off with INM Northern Lights. I waited for each coat to dry before I put the next layer/stamp.


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment