Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's Watermarble Wednesday! (The Beginning)

Hi All!


As the title says, today I'll be showing you another watermarble mani. I just can't get tired of it! I'm thinking of making it a segment, Watermarble Wednesday, what do you think? I know it's usually pink Wednesday, but I just want something different ;) Not that I have nothing against Mean Girls, I've watched the movie at least 5 times already!

I have to admit, I'm not the best at matching or picking colors, so usually I just pick them randomly and see how they turn out. The colors I used here, for some reason made me think of hawaiian shirts..














Polishes used:
base: OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls
Zoya Yummy
SH Sun Kissed
SH Green With Envy
top coat INM Out The Door

I hope you like it, and see you next Wednesday for another watermarble!

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment