Monday, September 23, 2013

31DC2013 Day 22: Inspired By a Song

Hi guys!


In my attempt to catch up to the challenges, I disappoint myself for not giving enough time to think and create the mani I had in mind, and it resulted in a fail mani. Hope it's ok that I'm sharing it anyway! Haha..
For this inspired by a song challenge, I had a few ideas but none of them are actually a song, more like an album or the singer themselves. So my final choice was Katy Perry's Firework as the inspiration. I looked up images for fireworks, fireworks paintings, and I thought it would make an awesome mani. But in a quick attempt to do it before bed, I couldn't quite translate the fireworks on my nails :(





This is one mani that I plan to recreate again in the future, with proper preparation of course. I saw one painting that I need to bookmark and use as my inspiration next time!

XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. the colors are so pretty together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can't go wrong with glitters :D

      Delete
  2. I think this looks fantastic, definitely not a fail in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Deb! That made me feel a bit better about it :D

      Delete