Thursday, September 5, 2013

31DC2013 Day 5: Blue Nails

Hi guys!

Almost late with my today's challenge! With blue as today's theme, I thought I wouldn't have much trouble creating a mani with it. But no, not really. I drew blank again. Probably because I took out all the blues I could find (and there's about a dozen of them), and just couldn't pick which one to work with. 

Finally I decided to do a simple tape mani, with various shades of blue. I started with Zoya Hazel as my base. After it dried completely, I used striping tape and create block of squares on my nail, and filled in the squares with 4 different shades of blue I've chosen. From light to dark: OPI What's With The Cattitude, OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, OPI Ogre The Top Blue, and OPI Euro..Eurso. Finished off with OTD top coat.







Hope you like it, and see you tomorrow for another challenge! :)

XO
Novi

14 comments:

  1. i really like this! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Justina! Definitely better than in my head :)

      Delete
  3. Love these! They're really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, eh?? I can imagine all the tape everywhere! Great mani, I love all the shades of blue in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, 6 strands of striping tape for each nails! Simple cause they're just squares ;)

      Delete
  5. Seriously, If I took the time to do this on my own nails I would never want to take it off! These are FANTASTIC! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy! I almost didn't want to take it off!

      Delete