Thursday, November 14, 2013

Diabetes Day Watermarble With Girly Bits Off The Scale

Hi guys!

Today is world's diabetes day, and it's something I can relate to. My beloved dad had diabetes, so this mani is for him. 
The blue polish I chose to use is from Girly Bits, Off The Scale. It's a glitter layering polish that can also be opaque on its own in 3 coats. It has blue glitter as the main color with some purple and green color shifting glitter. Here I'm layering it over OPI Incognito in Sausalito
I also did a watermarble design over it with OPI Alpine Snow and Glisten & Glow Stuck on Blue base coat for the clear polish. It's the first clear polish that spread like a boss for me to use, but it's a little hard to drag to make the design, but I suspect it's the same with most of clear polish (?)

Girly Bits Off The Scale

Girly Bits Off The Scale

Girly Bits Off The Scale

Girly Bits Off The Scale

Girly Bits Off The Scale
Off The Scale is currently available to purchase from Harlow&Co. and Girly Bits website (when they're back open, soon!)


XO
Novi

8 comments: