Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Swatches: OPI Miss Universe 2013 Collection

Hi guys!

I've been meaning to have this post up yesterday, but got caught up with something else and forgot to do it.. oops! I finally got my hands on the new Miss Universe collection. I was not very impressed with the first MU collection, but I have to say, I love this one! The collection consists of 3 polishes, 2 cremes and a satin finish. I knew I'm going to love the cremes since the I saw the them, but the silver satin finish turned out to be a surprise favorite for me! 

Lets start with the cremes!

Miss You-niverse, a dark plum that looks almost black in low lightning. It looks darker on the nails than on the bottle. Great formula, used two coats and top coat.

OPI Miss You-niverse

OPI Miss You-niverse
I'm Feeling Sashy, a dusty medium purple with pink tone in it. Also easy to work with, I used two coats here with top coat. At first glance, this reminds me of Parlez-vouz OPI?. I happen to have it, and will post a comparison after this.

OPI I'm Feeling Sashy

OPI I'm Feeling Sashy
This Gown Needs A Crown, a metallic silver with satin finish, it is meant to be worn without a top coat. Again, great formula! Although 2 coats would've been enough, I used 3 thin coats for good measure. No top coat. Love the crown charm that comes with the bottle!

OPI This Gown Needs A Crown

OPI This Gown Needs A Crown
Overall I think this is a great collection! Did you get any of these yet? Which one is your favorite? I purchased these from Nail Polish Canada.

XO
Novi

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that silver! Such a cute bottle too.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad I didn't purchase the silver, but it's still on my list to purchase once I'm off my no-buy.

    ReplyDelete