Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ludurana Metal

Hi guys!!

Today I have another first-to-me polish from a Brazilian brand Ludurana. I've heard so much about how awesome Brazilian polishes are, especially the holo. This one is a glitter topper, and honestly, my first impression when looking at the bottle was boring, I wasn't too excited about it, But boy, I am proven wrong! You'll see why. 

Metal is a glitter topper, it has small holographic square glitter, and purple microglitter in a clear base. Simple, right? But it translate so beautifully on the nails. I'm thinking, a thin layer of it would be a great addition for galaxy nails. I layered 2 coats of Metal over a black base, and finished off with one coat of Poshe. Please excuse my icky cuticles :( 

Ludurana Metal

Ludurana Metal
Ludurana Metal

Ludurana Metal

Macro Shot
Ludurana Metal
What do you think? Isn't it gorgeous?? 
Ludurana Metal, along with their other shades can be purchased from Llarowe. They retail from USD8.00 - USD10.00.

**Product is provided for my unbiased review.

XO
Novi

2 comments: