Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NOTD: Picture Polish Tiffany

Hi there!


After my bright and colorful mani yesterday, today I just want something simple on my nails. The polish I chose is so on the spot with what I wanted. Clean, simple, and feminine. I know there are many brand of nail polish of this shade, but honestly, Picture Polish Tiffany is my first. I can see why this is such a favorite shade of many, I think it is flattering on any skin tone. 


Most people would refer this as 'tiffany blue', but Picture Polish Tiffany has more green tone on it, which sadly does not translate on the pictures here. The formula is a bit on a thick side, first coat was streaky, but the second coat fixed it, it even out perfectly. I used 2 medium coats and no top coat for these pics.



Picture Polish Tiffany

Picture Polish Tiffany

Picture Polish Tiffany

Picture Polish Tiffany
To find out which retailers who carry Picture Polish, go here. Mine was purchased from Nail Polish Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment