Monday, July 22, 2013

Floral On Stripes

Happy Monday!!


After posting several swatch posts in the last few days, I feel like doing some nail art again. Today I'll be sharing this stamp mani I did with my Bundle Monster plates. I actually did a combination of striping tape mani and stamping, cause I just like to complicate things :p lol! No, just kidding.. the combo seemed good in my head, and I want to see how they translate in the nails.



For the base, I started with painting my thumb, middle, pinkie with white polish (OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls) and index & ring with Zoya Darcy. After they are completely dry, I used striping tape and painted over the whites with Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, and Zoya Darcy with white. The striping tape need to be peeled off right away, I did this one nail at a time. Top coat them and let dry.

For the stamping, on my thumb, middle, and pinky I used BM-308 stamped with OPI Jade is The New Black. For my index and ring I used BM-306 stamped with Zoya Thandie.





I like how they look! Didn't think orange and green would go together, but they look kind of cute here. What do you think? :)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment