Friday, October 25, 2013

Ethereal Lacquer Devoured

Hi guys!

Tonight I want to share one of my new pretty that I purchased from Llarowe recently. This polish is part of the first A Box, Indied that was released early this month. If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, A Box, Indied is a monthly subscription of Limited Edition polishes that can't be purchased anywhere else but from Llarowe, each month the box will have 5 different polishes from 5 out of 10 indie maker that collaborated to create this box. I didn't get the October box, but I managed to snag this one when Llarowe is selling them individually. But from what I've heard, polishes from future boxes won't be sold individually anymore.

Devoured, a linear holographic brown-ish purple. The bottle sure look purple, but after I put it on, it looked more brown than purple in my indoor lightning. Not until I stepped outside, then I can see the purple hue in it. The formula is nice, I used 2 coats with HK Girl top coat. My pics were taken in a light box, normal lightning setting, and I can still capture the rainbow effect pretty nice. 

Ethereal Lacquer Devoured

Ethereal Lacquer Devoured

Ethereal Lacquer Devoured
I really glad I could get my mitts on this one. This is also my first Ethereal Lacquer polish. I love their simple bottle design and logo. If you're interested to get the LE polishes from A Box, Indied, the November edition will be launched tomorrow. You can check out the listing here, and Llarowe facebook page for more details on launch time.


XO
Novi

1 comment: