Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekend Mani: Siren Song And Butterflies

Hi guys!

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers!! Hope you're all enjoying this long weekend. 
Today I'm sharing the other new piCture pOlish collaboration shade that I picked up, Siren Song. This shade is created in collaboration with a Canadian blogger Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails, you can read all the details on her blog post here.

For my weekend mani, I'm wearing Siren Song with some butterfly stamping using Pueen plates. Siren Song is a mint shade with tons of fine silver flakes in it. This reminds me a lot of Whimsy. Which is great, cause I love Whimsy and this is a mint version of it. 



The butterfly design I used here is from Pueen 39. I use piCture pOlish Marine and Violet Femme to stamp the design, and then paint over with using a small brush with Lagoon and Imperial. 
For my thumb, I used a butterfly design from Pueen 46. Stamped with Marine and painted over with Lagoon, Whimsy, and Imperial.



Here's the swatches for Siren Song on its own. As expected, the formula is excellent and very easy to control. With my nail length, 2 coats was enough, but I added 1 thin coat for good measure. Swatches are with top coat and taken in a light box.


piCture pOlish Siren Song

piCture pOlish Siren Song

piCture pOlish Siren Song

piCture pOlish Siren Song

piCture pOlish Siren Song
The new collaboration shades can be purchased from piCture pOlish or their authorized distributors all around the world. You can check out the list of their re-seller here. Mine was purchased from Nail Polish Canada.


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment