Monday, April 6, 2015

Double Floral Pattern

Happy Easter Monday! I'm bad, I didn't do any Easter themed mani this year. I was having too much fun in my other hobby, crocheting/knitting, spent my long weekend doing just that until my back felt sore.
Today I feel it's time to give my nails the attention they've been deprived of for the last few days. I painted a two-tone floral pattern over a white base, Cirque Carpe Diem. The grey and black I used here are KBShimmer How You Dune? and Eclipse. The brush I use is Winstonia Kolinsky brush #0000. Sealed off the design with HK Girl top coat.
I found the inspiration from google image , but looking at it, it's exactly like double stamping, right?




I really love the finish look, more than I thought I would! :)

XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. This is exquisite, your freehand skills are AMAZING! I thought for sure this was a stamped manicure. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's a really nice compliment :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh love this! I really was worried I'd click on it and it would be stamping but I am so excited that it wasn't! It looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete