Friday, October 2, 2015

Swatch & Review: Picture Polish Bordeaux & Ornate

Hi guys!

I hope you all still remember me. Yes, I've been MIA for a little while, had personal issues going on and felt like I need to take a break from everything.  But things are better now, and I've been busy taking care of a puppy for the past 2 weeks. Yes! I finally got a puppy! Gosh she is an adorable little monster! Her name is Luna, and she is now 10 weeks old. She's a mix of Shiba Inu and Bichon. My little bundle of joy, and terror (sometimes, lol).

Anyway... Today I have 2 new Picture Polish collaboration shade to share with you guys, Bordeaux and Ornate. As you probably know, Picture Polish is one of my favorite brand. I'm never disappointed by the quality, beautiful shades and awesome formula. 

Bordeaux, is a deep red with scattered holo and flecks. It has great opacity despite of the squishy jelly finish. Dries very shiny and smooth. I used 2 coats on my swatches here, without top coat, just to show you how shiny it is. The first coat on my middle finger is slightly thicker than the rest, just in case you're wondering why it seems darker than the rest.
picture-polish-bordeaux

picture-polish-bordeaux

picture-polish-bordeaux

picture-polish-bordeaux


Ornate, is a purple scattered holo (it leans pink in some light, but mostly looks purple to me), with small gold and pink hex glitter. I love this combination, so gorgeous! It applies very easy. Other than shaking the bottle before use, I didn't try to fish the glitter out or anything. Every dip of a brush has just enough glitter on it. 
Opaque in just 2 coats, which is what I used here. I used one coat of HK Girl top coat. You might need 2 if you want a completely smooth surface. I can feel a very slightly texture after the top coat dries.
picture-polish-ornate

picture-polish-ornate

picture-polish-ornate

picture-polish-ornate

For once I didn't use artificial lighting for my swatches! All pics were taken using natural indoor lighting. I kinda like it, but can't really rely on the sun now that fall is here. I'm just enjoying whatever sunny days we have left.

Where to buy: Harlow & Co. or Picture Polish

Also, you might want to check out Harlow & Co. on Instagram, and go ahead and follow them. Katie is holding a fabulous giveaway there, make sure to enter! :)



**products were sent for my honest review

XO
Novi

13 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm in love with your hands..

    ReplyDelete
  2. وبسایت موسسه ستاره دانش پارسیان (اپلای استار) مرجع اطلاعات در خصوص تحصیل در آلمان، ویزای دانشجویی آلمان و کمک هزینه تحصیلی آلمان آماده خدمت رسانی و مشاوره به شما علاقه مندان به تحصیل در آلمان می باشد.
    اجاره خانه در کانادا
    هزینه تحصیل در آلمان
    تحصیل پزشکی در آلمان

    ReplyDelete

  3. هوم کا یک مجموعه ارائه دهنده خدمات سلامت از جمله پرستاری، پزشکی و خدمات توانبخشی در منزل و محل شما است. هوم کا کادر مجرب مراقبت و درمانی خود را بسته به نوع درخواست به شما تخصیص می دهد. تنها با یک تماس و یا با چند کلیک می توانید از مشاوره و خدمات هوم کا استفاده کنید.
    استخدام پرستار کودک

    ReplyDelete

  4. قیمت ساندویچ پانل

    کد نام کالا ضخامت نوع ورق عرض قیمت
    ۴۰۱ ساندویچ پانل سقفی ۴cm آلوزینک ۱۰۰cm ۱۴۸,۰۰۰ تومان
    ۴۰۲ ساندویچ پانل دیواری ۴cm آلوزینک ۱۱۶cm ۱۴۸,۰۰۰ تومان
    ۴۰۳ ساندویچ پانل سقفی ۵cm آلوزینک ۱۰۰cm ۱۵۶,۰۰۰ تومان
    ۴۰۴ ساندویچ پانل دیواری ۵cm آلوزینک ۱۱۶cm ۱۵۶,۰۰۰ تومان
    ۴۰۵ ساندویچ پانل سقفی ۶cm آلوزینک ۱۰۰cm ۱۶۷,۰۰۰ تومان
    ۴۰۶ ساندویچ پانل دیواری ۶cm آلوزینک ۱۱۶cm ۱۶۷,۰۰۰ تومان
    ۴۰۷ ساندویچ پانل سقفی ۱۰cm آلوزینک ۱۰۰cm ۲۱۵,۰۰۰ تومان
    ۴۰۸ ساندویچ پانل دیواری ۱۰cm آلوزینک ۱۱۶cm ۲۱۵,۰۰۰ تومان

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful site! Kindly visit my website. 바둑이사이트넷

    ReplyDelete