Sunday, August 10, 2014

Formula X Radioactive & Bionic

I haven't been able to decide what to wear the past few days, hence there weren't any post for almost a week. Today I broke out two more from my untried stash, these are also my first time trying the brands, Formula X. A friend helped me obtain a small handful of them during a sale. First experience leave me wanting to get more! That's a good thing and a bad thing, like I need MORE brand to obsessed with..haha.
Formula X Radioactive & Bionic

Formula X Radioactive & Bionic
Radioactive is a bright forest green, dries to a rubbery finish so top coat is needed. The formula is quite great considering most polishes with this type of finish can be streaky and a pain to apply. I used 3 thin coats, but they self leveled really nice on the third coat. 
The glitter topper is Bionic, a mixed of black and pastel green hexes in various sizes suspended in a clear base. I didn't have any problem getting the glitter out, which is great. I totally love this glitter combo.

Then I stamped over it with the image from MoYou Pro plate 11 and Mundo de Unas black. I wasn't sure at first if I liked it, but I think it's growing on me now :)


Formula X Radioactive & Bionic

Formula X Radioactive & Bionic
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! <3

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Muahahaha, I knew I would get you hooked, looks great on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani! Looks funky and fun and that green is great on you.

    ReplyDelete