Thursday, October 2, 2014

Abstract Pottery Pattern

Hello! Before you raise your brow trying to find the connection between the post title and the manicure you see here, let me just admit one thing. I had no clue what I was making, so I picked the first thing that came in mind when I look at them :p
I was trying to be spontaneous and just go with it, instead of googling images to find inspiration. So...random..lol. Where do you find your inspiration?
Everything here was free-handed with nail art brush and dotting tools for the dots. I use all KBShimmer cremes including three of the new ones from their Fall 2014 collection, How You Dune? (the base colour), Stonewashed, Hugs & Wishes. There's also Radiant Orchid, Pansy-monium, Eclipse, and Honeydew List. Mattified with Butter London matte top coat.


You can get your KBShimmer from Harlow&Co (they ship worldwide!) or directly from KBShimmer (US only).
XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. This is so neat. You are so incredibly talented and creative. I love how everything flows without being all the same.

    ReplyDelete