Monday, October 13, 2014

Glam Polish Gruesome Movie Duo - Mei Mei's Signatures Exclusive

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian reader! Hope your tummy is filled with delicious turkey and pies. I know mine is.. ;)
I didn't do any thanksgiving mani, I'm kinda terrible in doing themed mani on time. I'll probably just skip it entirely. Instead, I have something better for you. Well, better in a way that it's nicer to look at than if I did a turkey mani :p, on the other hand.. these are no longer available to purchase. Sorry for about that! Though you might have some luck finding them in secondary market (FB Group, blog sales) if you're interested. 

The set I'm showing you is Gruesome Movie Duo exclusively created by Glam Polish for Mei Mei's Signatures, only 60 set were made and like I said before, they are now sold out. BUT, they still have another LE halloween duo that's just as gorgeous! Only 140 set were made, and you can get them here. (Hurry!)

Carrie, a gorgeous vampy red (or should I say blood red?) linear holo with pink & gold flashes and foil like glow. Super pretty! I don't think Carrie would be that upset if the blood was sparkly and glowy like this :p This is 3 thin coats and top coat.
Glam Polish Carrie

Glam Polish Carrie

Glam Polish Carrie

Glam Polish Carrie
Tales From The Darkside, a gorrrr-geous deep purple holo! It has the same glowy look as Carrie, but with pink/violet and blue flashes. This looks much prettied in person! My pics don't do this polish justice. I used 2 coats and top coat.
Glam Polish Tales From The Darkside

Glam Polish Tales From The Darkside

Glam Polish Tales From The Darkside

Glam Polish Tales From The Darkside

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment