Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Enchanted Polish Majestic & Pueen 76

Hi everyone! Today I got my new set of Pueen Leisure plates in the mail. I was excited to try this set, it has quite a few plates that I want to use, so of course for today's mani I'm using one of the plate from this set. 
My base is Enchanted Polish Majestic. I'm pairing this beautiful soft shade with a blue gradient delicate image from Pueen 76. I used Mundo de Unas #5, 6, and 30 for the gradient. I sealed the design with one coat of HK Girl top coat.

For once I remember to snap a few shots of Majestic on its own before I covered it up with stamping. It's not a super strong holo, but I really like it. The base colour is a grey-ish lilac with a pink sheen that I couldn't really show in pics, it's really beautiful in person. I used 2 coats for pics below.
EP Majestic

EP Majestic

XO
Novi

12 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! Everything works so well together. I think my favorite part is the gradient stamping though, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously beautiful, from the stamping gradient to the base color just wow <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've done the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the gradient stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Novi!! I always love all of your nail art manis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Your gradient stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete