Friday, January 23, 2015

Pastel Rainbow Roses

It's Friday again! So the nail art I'm sharing today is gonna be my weekend mani. It's another stamping decals combined with some free hand. I made the decals days ago, I knew I'm gonna want to wear this for more than a day or two. 
The rose image is from Pueen 80. I love the roses in that plate, and the rose image I used fits almost perfectly in my nails (I used the smaller rose image on the right side of the plate).
I stamped the roses with Mundo de Unas black, and filled in the decals with a small dotting tool and various pastel shades as follow, China Glaze Feel The Breeze, Strike a Rose, Shore Enuff, Sun Upon My Skin, Maybelline Day Glow Teal, Lime Accent, Color Club Pucci-licious. I added a coat of INM Norther Lights to make them look a bit magical ;)
I placed the decals over a white base, I used Cirque Carpe Diem. The rest of the nails are painted with China Glaze Sun Upon My Skin. I added some free hand leaves and vines using OPI Christmas Gone Plaid and Shore Enuff. Sealed the mani with HK Girl top coat.


This mani makes me wish for spring to come already! Have a great weekend guys, see you all on Monday! <3

XO
Novi

10 comments:

  1. I love these! I keep wearing spring-like nails too! At least you live in a warmer part of the country...lucky girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do consider myself lucky, we barely had snow here this winter! But I don't wear my polish based on season anyways ;)

      Delete
  2. So pretty and bright. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! I love the combo of the decals and freehand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous! i wanna wear these nails right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I had these on for 3 days and still felt bad taking them off :)

      Delete
  5. Shut the Front Door, this is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete