Saturday, December 21, 2013

Swatches: Different Dimension Da Ba Dee

Hi guys!

It's getting closer to christmas! Have you finished your christmas shopping yet? My list is pretty short and I have everything done by now. As from today until the first week of January, I'm away from home and all my nail art tools. So you won't be seeing any nail art post from me for a while. 

Today I have a super sparkly glitter polish to share with you. I picked out four Different Dimension polishes on their black friday sale. The one I'm showing you now, Da Ba Dee is one of them. This polish has different sizes and shapes of silver and blue holographic glitter, mixed in a blue jelly base. I had to put the bottle upside down before using it to get the large circle glitter out easier.

Here's Da Ba Dee on its own, 3 coats and 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.

Different Dimension Da Ba Dee

Different Dimension Da Ba Dee

1 coat of Da Ba Dee layered over a bright blue (EP Water for Unicorns), with HK Girl top coat.
Different Dimension Da Ba Dee
layered over EP Water For Unicorns

Different Dimension Da Ba Dee
layered over EP Water For Unicorns
1 coat of Da Ba Dee over a dark blue (ILNP Purgatory), with HK Girl top coat.

Different Dimension Da Ba Dee
layered over ILNP Purgatory

Different Dimension Da Ba Dee
layered over ILNP Purgatory
Different Dimension polishes can be purchased from their etsy shop or from online retailer such as Llarowe and Mei Mei Singnatures. Don't forget to follow Different Dimension on facebook to keep up with their latest collection, restock, and sale info!

XO
Novi

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love it over Purgatory. I did their Black Friday sale as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great deal for the lovely polishes, right? ;)

      Delete
  2. You make this look so pretty. I definitely like it better layered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this each way...DD does great stuff!
    My list is not done, maybe a few easy things to get, like gift cards (if the display in the grocery store isn't swarmed with people!!) and wrap stuff...
    Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got everything done in time! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  4. i love this a lot but especially over black!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It looks gorgeous over dark colors! :)

      Delete