Monday, April 21, 2014

NOTD: Picture Polish Flirt

Hey there! I started this week with an easy and fun looking manicure, and I chopped down my nails. I hope you don't mind looking at my shorties. 
The base color of my mani today is piCture pOlish Flirt, a super creamy magenta pink. The formula is perfection! My swatches here was with 2 coats, although the second coat wasn't really necessary. If you're like me, you'll find yourself 'ooh' and 'aah'ing over this. I'm such a sucker for great formula cream polishes, which is why I love piCture pOlish so much. So far, none of their creams have let me down.
piCture pOlish Flirt

piCture pOlish Flirt
After wearing my nails plain overnight, I decided to do a little nail art. I paired Flirt with another piCture pOlish shade, Sky. I did the zigzag pattern with the help of Nail Vinyls chevron minis stickers, and used dotting tools for the rest of the nails. Finished off with KB Shimmer Clearly On Top top coat.
piCture pOlish Flirt & Sky


XO
Novi


6 comments:

  1. Love that pink! And the design is super cute. I can't do a dot mani, it always looks weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can do it! We're always our own worst critic ;)

      Delete
  2. Love those colours, they're beautiful!

    Also, I own an indie polish line & we have our own set of nail decals/guides if you're interested! (Chevron, squiggly lines, etc). Just google "Beyond the Nail".

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I will check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty shade but I would not call it magenta - for me magenta is a very purple, near fuchsia pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a straight up pink for me, depends on lighting it can look more purply or more pink. That's why I wrote magenta pink :)

      Delete