Sunday, June 1, 2014

NOTD: Enchanted Polish March 2014

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is having a wonderful and relaxing weekend :)
Just a quick post here to share this mani I did yesterday. I'm still wearing it today, so it counts as a NOTD post, right?

March 2014 is a light green linear holo with a strong gold holo effect that makes it look more chartreuse under the sun. I used 3 thin coats here with HK Girl top coat. 
The neon green glitter you see on my tips was made by a good friend of mine who also makes handmade, custom blended hand and body products, Les Creations Maja. You can check out her products here. She creates polishes as a hobby, and I'm lucky enough to get to try them.
Enchanted Polish March 2014 

I think these polishes look so good together! If you're following me on Instagram, I posted a pic I took with my phone yesterday when I was out in the sun. The holo looks amazing, and the glitter really pop! Love them! <3
Enchanted Polish March 2014


XO
Novi

1 comment: