Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Picture Polish Whimsy Swatches and Review

Hello again!


Two post in one day? Why not! I just can't resist after looking at what I got in the mail from Nail Polish Canada. I ordered these yesterday, and they arrived today. Yay! It's also kinda special because these two are the first Picture Polish I own. Look how pretty they are! <3 I'm only showing you Whimsy on this post, cause I'm a sucker for blue! Frosting look so delicious, I can't wait to try it too!




Whimsy is a bright aqua blue with a lot of light blue/green shimmer in it. I think I also see silver shimmer, which made me think of winter and snowflakes. I used two coats for the swatches here, three would've been better for longer nails to avoid vnl. I noticed some uneven spots while editing the pics, which is not visible in person. First coat was kinda patchy, but the second coat even it out. I should also mention that this polish was born from collaboration between Picture Polish and Lindsey from Neverland Nail BlogEnough talk, let's see pictures! 


Picture Polish Whimsy


Picture Polish Whimsy



Picture Polish Whimsy



Picture Polish Whimsy

and here's a close up of Whimsy
Picture Polish Whimsy


Picture Polish can be purchased from their website here, or from online retailer such as Llarowe and Nail Polish Canada


XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. You made it look gorgeous! Wonderful review =]!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and for stopping by to check out my post :D

      Delete