Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Swatches: Colors by Llarowe That's A Fact, Jack!

Hiya!

Since tomorrow is the restock day for Colors by Llarowe, thought I'd share this swatches of That's A Fact, Jack! This is one of the shade that will make its last appearance tomorrow, so you might want to grab it, if you like it.
Looking from the bottle, honestly I thought I wouldn't like this one on me. Khaki is just too murky for my skin tone. But there's that pink flash that got me curious, and thinking I need to try it before hating it :p Sure enough I was wrong. After trying it, I changed my mind and think this is an interesting shade. I absolutely love the pink shimmer/flashes I see on this, although it was hard to capture with my camera. The formula is also good, not too thick, not too thin. I used 2 easy coats here and 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.

CbL That's A Fact, Jack!

CbL That's A Fact, Jack!

CbL That's A Fact, Jack!

CbL That's A Fact, Jack!
That's a Fact, Jack! along with many other shades (including a new Valentine and LE) will be restocked tomorrow January 15, 2014. You can check out the listing of all the colors that will be available tomorrow here. Also, don't forget to like them on facebook so you won't miss the announcement. Good luck on the restock tomorrow! ;)

XO
Novi


No comments:

Post a Comment