Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NOTD: Colos by Llarowe Shy-Ann

Good morning! I want to share with you my new favorite CbL. Once it's on my nail, it's love at first sight. Shy-Ann, thankfully doesn't represent her name at all. There's nothing shy about this polish. It is a pink leaning purple linear holo with added sparkle, it's 'pop' on your nails. I have not had a a chance to see it under the sun, but I bet it's gonna be amazing. Holo+sparkle? I'm always sold on that!

I used 3 thin coats and top coat (HK Girl). The 3rd coat wasn't really necessary, you can totally getaway with just 2,

Colors by Llarowe Shy-Ann

Colors by Llarowe Shy-Ann

Colors by Llarowe Shy-Ann
Colors by Llarowe line can be purchased from Llarowe.com and Harlow&Co. (select colors). On Llarowe site, you can only get these on restock/preorder date. Make sure you're following them on facebook and sign up for their newsletter so you won't miss info on future restock and preorder. 

XO
Novi

1 comment: