Thursday, March 20, 2014

Swatches: Colors by Llarowe Melon Wine

Happy first day of spring! Although it still doesn't feel like spring here. But, I'm wearing something bright to inspire spring to really show herself :D 
This is the last one from my small CbL haul, Melon Wine. It's a bright coral pink with subtle blue shimmer. The formula is really good and very easy to apply, a little on the sheer side though. I used 3 thin coats and can still see some visible nail lines. Still, a really lovely shade and I'll probably wear it again in the summer. 

It's more vibrant in person than what the pics here are showing. I used 1 coat of HK Girl top coat. 

CbL Melon Wine

CbL Melon Wine

CbL Melon Wine

CbL Melon Wine
This shade was discontinued and brought back with the Spring Frenzy collection, but I'm not sure if it will stay. So grab it while you still can! As this post is written, there's still a few left, you can get it here, hurry! :D

XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love it on you! Will have to try this one out soon.

    ReplyDelete