Friday, March 28, 2014

Swatches: Girly Bits Gloss48 Exclusive Trio

I'm back from my lazy days and have some of my new polishes to share with you. Today I have a trio made exclusively by Girly Bits for Gloss48. The trio consist of 2 holographic and 1 glitter topper. 

Girly Bits Gloss48 Exclusive Trio

Let's start with my favorite, #endlesslove. It's a soft linear lavender holographic with very fine pink glitter. I love the shimmery look the glitter gives. Perfect formula, opaque in 2 coats. My swatches are without top coat. 

Girly Bits #endlesslove

Girly Bits #endlesslove

Girly Bits #endlesslove

Girly Bits #endlesslove
Next is #islandtime, a bright turquoise linear holo. The formula is squishy and jelly like, opaque in 3 coats. My swatches here are without top coat.

Girly Bits #islandtime

Girly Bits #islandtime

Girly Bits #islandtime
Last one, #blingernails. The name is so appropriate, cause this is a super sparkly glitter topper! It has several sizes of holographic gold hexes and stars. I didn't have a hard time getting the stars out, just swirl the brush in the bottle and I always get 1-2 stars on the brush. I layered one generous coat of #blingernails over #islandtime and top coat it with HK Girl. 

Girly Bits #blingernails
(over #islandtime)

Girly Bits #blingernails
(over #islandtime)

Girly Bits #blingernails
(over #islandtime)
This trio is currently no longer available to purchase from Gloss48, and I'm not sure if they will be back. Be sure to follow Girly Bits on facebookinstagram, and twitter for more info on this and other new and upcoming collection.

XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are all pretty and I actually really like the gold glitter and I'm neither a gold or a glitter fan much.

    ReplyDelete