Saturday, October 26, 2013

Glittery Pumpkins

Happy Saturday!!

I am finally in the mood to do some halloween nail art! I have been thinking of doing some carved pumpkins nails since last night. But I struggled a bit on what base color I want to use. So I looked at my untried stash, and right away I know I want to use Cirque Queen Majesty. Purple and orange, so halloween-y! So the base is 3 coats of Queen Majesty (I probably should've layered it over a cream purple, but oh well..). Hope you like them! :)


With a small detail brush, I painted the carved pumpkins with white polish and then paint them over with mixed orange shades and a yellow, to get that glow-y look. Finished off with 2 coats of HK Girl top coat.






List of products used:
Cirque Queen Majesty
Butter London Cotton Buds
Butter London Silly Billy
OPI Call Me Gwen-ever
Nicole by OPI Hit The Lights 
Illamasqua Baptiste (teeth & fangs)


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment