Tuesday, October 8, 2013

piCture pOlish New Collaboration Shade: Imperial

Hi guys!!

I'm so excited to show you one of the five new collaboration shades by piCture pOlish. I picked up 2 of them and I'll be showing the other one sometime soon! The one I'm showing you today is Imperial. This beautiful purple shade was created in collaboration with Jeanette from The Swatchaholic. You can check out her inspiration in creating this shade on her blog post, here.

Now on to the polish, the base color is a really rich purple with what looked to me as copper & pink hexes and hints of blue shimmer. The formula is great, I used 2 medium coats for my swatches. If you like to use thin coats, you'd probably need 3 coats. It dries to a semi matte/satin finish, so shiny top coat is required. You need to shake the bottle before using to get a decent amount of glitter.

piCture pOlish Imperial
The only problem I have with it is photographing it! It is THE most difficult polish to capture! (with my camera at least). All my photos look nowhere near how my nails look like in person, and I took a lot of photos! So sadly, for the first time, I had to color correct my pics, because I want to show you guys the color as accurate as possible. I compared my nails to the screen the whole time I was doing it. I think this is really close to how it looks in person. (Ps. It also depends on your monitor setting)

piCture pOlish Imperial

piCture pOlish Imperial

The new collaboration shades can be purchased from piCture pOlish or their authorized distributors all around the world. You can check out the list of their re-seller here. Mine was purchased from Nail Polish Canada.

XO
Novi


2 comments:

  1. Love it! So pretty. It will go on my want list for sometime in the future, spent way too much money lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwww love it <3

    ReplyDelete