Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Swatches: Jindie Nails Anniversary Seaquins

Hi guys!

I'm back with another Jindie Nails pretty to show you. This polish was created as a part of Anniversary Duo set, to celebrate Jindie Nails turning one. 

Anniversary Seaquins, a beautiful medium blue shimmer crelly with light pink opaque dots, pastel yellow opaque dots, pastel peach opaque dots, moss green metallic squares, magenta large and small squares, mauve squares, light green metallic dots, kelly green matte medium dots, matte white dots & opaque matte medium purple dots.
Two words. Glitter bomb! No shaking, rolling, putting upside down, and you get plenty of glitter in each brush dip. My swatches here are with two coats, and I even need to brush off some of the glitter from the brush. I needed 2 generous coat of HK Girl top coat to smooth this out. 

Jindie Nails Anniversary Seaquins

Jindie Nails Anniversary Seaquins

Jindie Nails Anniversary Seaquins
 Check out the blue shimmer.. I'm in love!
Jindie Nails Anniversary Seaquins
As this post is written, this polish is available to purchase directly from Jindie Nails online boutique in 15ml full size or 9ml tall mid size. Anniversary Seaquins can also be purchased from several online retailer such as Harlow & Co.Mei Mei's Signatures, and Norway Nails.

**product was sent to me for my honest review

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment