Monday, October 21, 2013

NOTD: Illamasqua Baptiste

Hi guys!

Did you survive monday? ;) I was going to do some sort of nail art today. Feels like I haven't done any proper nail art ever since the challenge ended. Buuut I am totally uninspired, so I decided to knock off one of my untried. 

Illamasqua Baptiste is a gorgeous purple with shimmer that my camera couldn't capture (unfortunately). Awesome formula, swatches below are with 2 coats and no top coat.

Illamasqua Baptiste

Illamasqua Baptiste
And then, I added a layer of Max Factor Fantasy Fire. Ahh.. I have no words to describe how much I love this look!

Illamasqua Baptiste & Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Illamasqua Baptiste & Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Illamasqua Baptiste & Max Factor Fantasy Fire
Don't you just love this?! Illamasqua polishes can be purchased from Sephora and The Bay (for Canadian ladies). Here in Canada they retail for CAN 22.00 at Sephora and Can 17.00 at The Bay. Max Factor Fantasy Fire is still available to purchase from Color4Nails for USD 11.00.

XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. That's so beautiful. I love it both ways. This looks stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete