Thursday, October 10, 2013

Swatches: I Love Nail Polish Ultra Chrome Mutagen

Hi guys!

I'm sure you all have heard about the awesomeness of ILNP new ultra chrome polishes. Today I'm showing you one of them, Mutagen. Multi chrome polishes are so much fun to wear, I just can't help myself, I keep wiggling my fingers, turn them around in all weird angles just to see the color shift. 

Mutagen is a green based multi chrome polishes. So far in person I've seen it shift from deep green to olive green, dark blue, pink-is purple, even grey-ish green. All in different angle and lightning. Unfortunately, I can't take pics in those weird angle and lightning, cause the pics will look crappy, my indoor lightning sucks! Lol. All my photos here were taken in a light box, and they pretty much look the same as you would see it in person in a normal hand pose, depending on your lightning of course. 
Formula is excellent. For a chrome finish polish, I was afraid I would get a brush-strokey finish look, but as you can see they are pretty smooth. Unless you look at it really, really closely. I used 3 thin coats and top coat.

ILNP Mutagen

ILNP Mutagen

ILNP Mutagen

ILNP Mutagen

ILNP Mutagen
Mutagen, along with the other ultra chrome polishes currently still available to purchase from ilnp.com, they retail for USD 12.50. So if you like this, hurry up and get it before they sell out! :)

XO
Novi

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! This and two others from this collection are on their way to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful! Lovely swatches, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the ILNPs look so gorgeous! I love the hint of purple in this one :) You did such a great job of capturing the duochrome effect!

    ReplyDelete