Sunday, September 15, 2013

31DC2013 Day 15: Delicate Print

Hi guys!

I'm cutting it close again on today's challenge. Glad I finally able to lift my lazy butt and get started on my mani before midnight, lol. When first I saw the theme challenge, I was so sure that I'll be doing some free hand mani today. But now that the day has come, I decided to do something easy and simple, yet still has that delicate feel when you look at it. 



I chose a light lavender for my base color, OPI You're Such a Budapest is such a perfect shade for it. Then I added a layer of OPI Which is Witch?. These combo alone make a gorgeous mani! I put a layer of top coat and waited for it dry before I start stamping over it. I used Bundle Monster BM-314 and Butter London Cotton Buds for the stamping.






I have to say, I really love this mani! So pretty and didn't take a lot of time to do at all, which won't make me feel bad to remove it tomorrow! Haha!

XO
Novi

2 comments: