Wednesday, September 18, 2013

piCture pOlish 9 Week Review: #4 Dorothy

Hi guys!

Can you believe 3 weeks has passed since I first started this review?? I have shared swatches of Citrus, Hot Lips, and Metallic Mush with you all, and this week's pick is Dorothy. Not my typical go to shade, but pretty nonetheless.

Dorothy is a red jelly polish, packed with silver microglitter. The formula is on a thick side, but still really easy to apply. I used 2 coats and top coat for my swatches here. A little warning, during removal the silver glitter could get everywhere around your nails. All the pictures here were taken in a light box.

piCture pOlish Dorothy

piCture pOlish Dorothy

 piCture pOlish Dorothy

I also took some macro shot of this pretty :)

piCture pOlish Dorothy

piCture pOlish Dorothy

piCture pOlish Dorothy

Dorothy and other piCture pOlish & Ozotic shades can be purchased directly from their website, they ship worldwide, you can check their shipping rate here. If you live outside of Australia, (piCture pOlish is based in Australia), check out their network page to see which distributor is closer to you. Lastly, don't forget to follow and subscribe to piCture pOlish social media below :)
Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest ~ Youtube


**product is provided for my honest review
XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment