Thursday, February 6, 2014

All You Need Is LOVE

Hi guys!

More V-day mani? Why not! ;) As I was doing my nails, suddenly a song stuck in my head, from the movie "Love, Actually' and it's the one that was sung on Juliet & what's his name wedding. So I used the line that stuck in my head as this post title. 



I'm in the mood of playing with my background (base) instead of just painting them with plain color. The background was created using a flat nail art brush and several shades of pinks, red,and purple (all OPI), over a white base. I simply just drag the brush forming a rectangle shape, horizontal & vertically. I used just a little amount of polish on the brush, as I didn't want to make an opaque brush stroke. Anyway, this is very easy, minimal or no clean up required, and you can do no wrong with it.
After I'm done, I added one coat of INM Norther Lights and top coat, and wait until they are completely dry. The stamping plate I used here is from Bundle Monster 2013 Holiday collection, plate H16. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls & hina Glaze Liquid Leather to stamp the "Love" on my middle and ring, and Konad purple stamping polish to stamp the flowers. I sealed everything with HK Girl top coat.





For Canadians, you can get Bundle Monster plates from Nail Polish Canada, and if you don't want to get the whole set, no worries! they are also selling the plate individually :)
So, what will be your V-day mani? 

XO
Novi

1 comment: