Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring Stamping & Gradient

Hi guys!

Today I'm playing with MoYou plate again. It was unplanned actually, I was only wanted to do a gradient, but then I got carried away.. lol. Anyway, I really like how it turned out. Makes it feel like spring already!

For the gradient I used Girly BIts Get Weaponized and Razzle Dazzle over a white base, and stamped over it using plate 09 from Suki Collection with OPI Alpine Snow. I used a coat of HK Girl top coat before and after the stamp.




Just the gradient :)





XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. Mindblowing, love the gradient and the stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are a match made in heaven!!! Beautiful stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I agree they look gorgeous together! Thank you! :)

      Delete