Friday, February 14, 2014

NOTD: Red, Gold, and Glitter

Happy Friday!

..and also happy valentine's day <3. It's early here, and I've been seeing so many beautiful mani on my facebook feed. I did mine late last night and went to bed right away, hoping my mani will still look good in the morning, sheet mark free, and it does. This is probably one of those rare occasion where I would wear red nails, but I just had to put on OPI Over & Over A-Gwen that I got with my 3 OPI Brazil. I'm impressed! This is the shade of red that will look flattering on any skin tone, so sexy!
Naturally, I had to 'dress it up' a little. I didn't want anything too busy or flashy. Not like I'd be doing anything today, me and the bf never really celebrate the day. I added a gold vertical chevron using OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby and Nailvinyls chevron guide. I made a glittery heart silhouette for an accent nail. Overall, I think I achieved the 'simple' look I was going for. 








Hope all of you is having a wonderful day with your loved ones. Stay safe and warm!

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment