Sunday, February 2, 2014

NOTD: OPI Gwen Stefani Glittery Chevon

Happy Sunday!

I had fun swatching my OPI Gwen Stefani yesterday, I decided to not get the 2 I missed. So I'll be posting swatches soon. But first, I want to show you a chevron mani I made with 3 of them using the chevron stickers I just got from Nail Vinyls. You should check it out btw, she's also on Instagram under the name @teismom. They are really easy to use, she recommends using tweezer for applying and removing the guide, I didn't use tweezer and still find no issues with it. 

The polishes I used here are 4 in the Morning and In True Stefani Fashion, and then I used 3 mini chevron guide on each nail and paint over them with a generous coat of Hey Baby. I waited until they are completely dry before applying top coat, I used HK Girl from Glisten & Glow. For Canadian, you can get it from Nail Polish Canada, free shipping!








Hope you enjoyed the post! 

xo
Novi

6 comments: