Monday, February 24, 2014

NOTD: KB Shimmer Snow Much Fun

Happy Monday!

Another quick post, sharing my NOTD. I actually had this on since yesterday, but feeling a little under the weather and too lazy to take pictures until today. This mani is so weather appropriate, it was snowing here the whole weekend, and still is right now, just a little bit. 
Snow Much Fun is on my top lemming from KB Shimmer blogger collaboration collection, but it always sold out so quick, I had to wait for several restock before finally able to get it. It's a beautiful polish, but I do wish it's a bit more opaque. I'm using 2 thin coat and 1 thick coat here, plus 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.

KB Shimmer Snow Much Fun

KB Shimmer Snow Much Fun

This polish is currently sold out at Harlow & Co., where I got mine. But I'm sure it will be back in stock again along with others KB Shimmer they carry, and possibly the new spring collection! So make sure to like Harlow & Co. on facebook so you don't miss their restock info.

4 comments:

  1. Such a unique nail polish ! Too bad about its opacity but still gorgeous though :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, but probably too persnickety for me.

    ReplyDelete