Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekend NOTD

Happy Sunday!

My last red mani didn't last as long as I expected. That seems to always happen when I planned on wearing them longer than 24 hours. When I removed my mani and thinking of what's next, I decided that I needed something neutral, and my bf got me OPI 18k White Gold & Silver top coat on valentines day. As a nail polish addict collector, I can safely say, nail polish is better than flowers. Don't you agree? lol

The neutral shade I picked is from the new OPI Brazil, Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, and I added one coat of the 18K top coat. I love it.

OPI 18K White Gold & Silver top coat
(over Don't Bossa Nova Me Around)

OPI 18K White Gold & Silver top coat
(over Don't Bossa Nova Me Around)



OPI 18K White Gold & Silver top coat
(over Don't Bossa Nova Me Around)


Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Pretty combo!! I agree, nail polish is better than flowers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Hubby and I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, but we spent the Saturday cuddled up a lot of the day :)

    ReplyDelete