Thursday, February 27, 2014

Swatches: piCture pOlish Aurora

Hi guys!

Today I'm showing you swatches of my new piCture pOlish. As you probably already know, recently piCture pOlish released 5 new limited edition shades, and they sold out pretty quick. I only bought one that interest me the most, Aurora. These polishes are suggested to be worn over black, and most swatches out there are shown in that combo. I'm wearing mine as a full mani over a blue base instead (OPI Eurso..Euro), but I will also show it over both black and blue so you can see the difference. I think both look just as gorgeous!

I went a little overboard with pictures here, so apologize if the page load a bit slower for you. As I'm typing this post, in a low natural lighting, I can see my nails shifts from green to purple. It's really slowing things down you know, typing, looking at my nails, typing again.. lol.


piCture pOlish Aurora
(over OPI Eurso..Euro)

piCture pOlish Aurora
(over OPI Eurso..Euro)

piCture pOlish Aurora
(over OPI Eurso..Euro)

piCture pOlish Aurora
(over OPI Eurso..Euro)
Here I'm layering Aurora over black on my middle and pinkie


piCture pOlish Aurora
(over black and blue)

piCture pOlish Aurora
(over black and blue)

piCture pOlish Aurora
(over black and blue)

piCture pOlish Aurora
(over black and blue)
Currently, Aurora is sold out in most places as far as I know. But there will be 1000 bottles more coming in March, so stay tuned! Follow piCTure pOlish on facebook so you don't miss the announcement. Also, check out their network page to find a retailer closest to you. I purchased mine from Nail Polish Canada. You should also check out these retailers who carry this brand and ship worldwide such as Harlow & Co. and Llarowe.

XO
Novi


4 comments:

  1. Omg, I love this! I am in awe of the rainbow sparkle it gives off in the light. So awesome!

    xo Maddy | blog: spilledpolish | indie polish: Beyond the Nail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You're making me sad I passed on these.

    ReplyDelete